WELCOME TO MY GALLERY


Browse »Home » , , , » Welcome To The Year of 2010!

Welcome To The Year of 2010!

Phew! The Year of 2009 has come and gone just like the sands of time. I'm sure everyone had their fair share of how they celebrated the welcoming of 2010. Me just came back from a near 1-week break from work with the Horny BF and today i'm having a Tuesday Blues @ work!

Countdowns? -- Well, me and my friends were initially very reluctant to participate in a countdown this year. Main Reason : THE HORRIBLE JAMs! But, since some of my friends came from the other states, we decided to make a detour to I-City since it's nearby, for the Selangor state-level celebration. From the highway, we can see the whole area was beautifully decorated with Christmas trees and colourful lights. But before we turned into the area, we saw the horrible jam that built up from the highway as well. And so, we decided to go back home and celebrate New Year in my peaceful home instead. ( Hahaha....You guys have never seen anyone that's so afraid of Traffic Jams like us before right...)

Shopping? -- Hahaha...Surprisingly..Besides 1 SEED T-shirt, i did not buy anything at all during this Year-End Sales. Work Shirts? - I have too many of it ady. Besides, i dun dig SEED work shirts anymore because their "S" size doesn't really fits me well ( Their "S" size shirts & tees have become a lil' bigger & relax-fit compared to a few years back, where evything was tight-tight and fit-fit! Kheksei ah! ) except for the new G2000 cutting.

Now, this is in contrast of SEED pulak...G2000 used to be quite big especially in the sleeves. When i went to HK, i bought the same 14.5" but surprisingly, the HK version was much slimmer and fits me very well too! -- After years of buying Malaysia & Singapore's version of G2000, finally the HK-style slim-fit shirts finally made into ours shores this year nia. Another kheksei moment for me! ---- Hahahaha...

And don't get me started on JEANS / PANTS pulak!...I don't know why, but nowadays it's getting harder for me to buy size 28/29 punya pants anymore ( Discounted ones lar ) !!! Are the gays getting slimmer or the apparel companies doesn't produce many size 28/29 anymore because their market is very small leh?!! And though it's written size 28/29, but one rule of thumb when buying a pants is that, always try the pants first before buying it!!!

I bought 1 slim-fit jeans from Topman, size 28, that fits very nicely on me. And so, thinking the size 28 is always right for me, i asked my brother in UK, to buy some discounted Topman jeans for me. He bought 1 jeans / 1 pants for me at a very good bargain ( Malaysia was selling it abt RM230 each! ). I was SO, SO, SO, SO, SO happy when the pants finally arrived and to my horror.....Once i've buttoned up my pants, i looked like a "Sexy" ( or rather unsexy? ) Twinky Robin Hood in Tights! I do not know whether UK Boys had gotten slimmer over the years or little Simon Lover has gotten fatter leh?!  And any pants that doesn't fits me will only end-up in the cupboard because no other relatives / cousins whom i can give to because of the very same reason of -- "Size 28 wor?!! No one wears a size 28" dear!" )

Hahaha...Due to the time constraint ( or rather mood-constraint ), i shall stop my ramblings for today and instead, shall feast my sexy readers with another sexy guy pictures, again...Hahaha....

And guys,

WELCOME TO THE YEAR OF 2010 and THE WORLD OF SEXY GUYS IS MEANT TO BE SHARED WITH ALL THE SEXY GUYS OUT THERE IN THE WORLD and THAT INCLUDES YOU TOO, HONEY!!!!

MUACKS FROM SIMON LOVER!
 
 The "doesn't need any introduction" Singaporean Hunky blogger, Eddee Ignatious Peh....Hmm, how can guys not become gay leh?!! Look @ him and look @ the gal too...Who would you pick leh?!!
 Hunky Singaporean blogger - Herwin Yip
 And the infamous Mr.Manhunt Singapore finalist 2008, Jake Ng Ming Han...Can anyone kind enough to share his "pictures" with me? It's very difficult to find his nude pictures ady! Sigh....
 Sexy Malaysian Hunk, Jeffrey Cheng in his latest coffee-table photobook!
 The sexy Malaysian hunk Jimmy, from the " 8tv's "So You Think You Can Dance" fame....He's cute isn't he?!!
 Sexy Singaporean Malay Model - Josh Fiqrie in Teron Swim Trunk

Sexy Chinese Model - Li Xiaobing -- Welcoming You Guys To The World Of 2010!
 A lil' X-Rated pic here...Singaporean actor Loo Zihan naked in Pleasure Factory. So cute didi over there!
Wong Hei - The end of the "Noughties" ( 2000 - 2009 ) - I can still rmbr back in 2000, when i was first exposed to sgboy.com ( now, trevvy.com ) and Wong Hei's pictures was the rage back then...How time flies  hor... .....Getting older ady...Sigh...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Post a Comment

Most View Photo

Blog Archive